CamelBak is the originator and a world leading brand of water bottles and hands-
Designed with little fingers in mind the Camelbak Eddy Drink Bottle not only looks great but is BPA-Free, stain-resistant and stylish. The unique detachable stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning.
Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
So many fun and colourful designs to choose from there is sure to be one that matches your child’s personality. The sleek shape is compatible with most car cup holders.
Your Camelbak Drink Bottle comes with the CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee:
Check out these reviews:
How to Clean Camelbak Eddy
Camelbak water bottles are easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher. Here’s a quick breakdown of the best way to wash each bottle.
Eddy, Groove and any other bottle with a Big Bite™ Valve:
- Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap.
- Clean it in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water.
- If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing it through the bite valve slit as it can tear the silicone.
- For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
Now, to re-insert the bite valve into the cap:
- Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position.
- Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap.
- Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar.
- Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.
- Capacity: 400 ml /12 oz.
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester.
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: Medical grade silicone
- Suitable for kids- 3 years+